Thursday, October 20, 2005

Work feels great, especially when you know you're doing something that is productive and at the same time feeling that your wallet is putting on weight with each hour passing by.

It's fun, thanks Manoj! For being a homie and introducing this "eat-snake" job. Woo! Caught "40 yr old Virgin" with him yesterday, FCUKING funny I tell ya. Go catch it if you're 18 and above. The film is rated M-18. If the auntie at the booth doesn't catch you, the person at the entrance will. So forget about sneaking in alright. Go buy a bloody ticket.

Met dearest at her school. She's sweet and lovely as usual. Nothing short of that each time I see her.

But anyways, tonnes were thrashed out. Hope all that starts well will be well.

I wish you all godspeed.

And screw the system, I PASSED! No NS for me tilll 2007! And this time, I'm gonna rearrange my turntables and truly get involved in creating routines. My babies, you guys are gonna be cleaned thoroughly and placed downstairs instead of that flimsy FCUKed up table. Time to really get into it. This time, I'm having some serious fun.


Yours truly,
DJ AM/C a.k.a. JJ